Senior Manager – Facilities and Admin
1. Responsible for managing Facilities and Administration, Procurement and helpdesk.
2. Setting up facility & Admin functions for Bangalore. Overseeing facilities management, security and employee services.
3. Responsible for overseeing compliance with respect to statutory laws and for all periodic audits (internal and external) in Facilities
4. Responsible for the overall Procurement process for the GIC. Supervises selection of external service providers, including negotiation and execution of contracts.
5. Identification of vendors and vendor performance management.
6. Ensure emergency call out procedures and contingency plans are in place. Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are met at per global standards/ ISO.
7. Manage the facility function within agreed budgets.
8. Manage Cash Flow and Budgets, Vendor payments & Contract renewals.
9. Accountable for all budget planning and monitoring processes within assigned areas. Implements necessary expense management measures to ensure the group meets its expense management goals.
10. Defines and establishes policies and programs for the management of all facilities related assets of the organization. Ensures that policies are aligned with overall business and strategic requirements of the organization
11. Proactively explore options for improvement and introduce new initiatives to identify and develop solutions
12. Reviews and approves the development and documentation of standards to manage the quality and consistency of facilities.
13. Exerts a sphere of influence across a broad-based network, including interacting and teaming with leaders, stakeholders and sponsors on a regular basis. Manages their expectations, negotiates with and influences them to overcome any issues that arise.
1. 12-14 years’ experience in managing Facilities and Administration for MNC’s covering multiple sites/ locations.
2. Implement initiatives, localize strategies as appropriate, direct teams in the management of day to day operations/transactions, develop & execute on Location specific initiatives.
3. Manage local influences – law & order, municipalities, other regulatory/statutory authorities
4. Demonstrates a very high level of ability to persuade individuals and groups.
5. Working within strict deadlines
6. Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
7. Attention to detail, able to work with minimal supervision.
The Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world, based on its successful formula of driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, unlocking the value of real estate holdings and growing through acquisitions. Founded in 1670, it is the oldest company in North America. Its portfolio today includes ten banners, in formats ranging from luxury to better department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 460 stores and 66,000 employees around the world.
The company is in process of setting up a GIC in Bangalore to focus on Technology, IT Infrastructure & Global Finance competencies. The GIC will be involved in cutting edge work and has a very exciting growth plan in the near future.