Director – Talent Acquisition
· Understanding of the entire talent acquisition landscape - .i.e. technology hiring, business process hiring and support function hiring
· Network, identify and assess leadership talent for the GICs that are being set up by ANSR- leadership talent here includes MDs, HR leaders, Finance Leaders, IT Leaders etc
· Curate, mobilize and uberize senior leadership talent for GICs – at any given point in time have a list of top 5 leaders across areas ready for the GICs to hire
· Build database of relevant leadership talent and constantly meet/build pipeline for future GIC implementations
· Manage hiring for ANSR and create an employer brand that is formidable.
· Build and standardize recruitment process for ANSR. Think and execute programs to standardize interviewing the ANSR way.
· Manage recruitment/RPO vendors to execute on talent mandates for GICs and ANSR
· Lead and manage teams (Extended vendor partner teams too)
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with the client organization. Gain the trust of the client and work closely with them to make positive business impacts via fulfilling talent needs.
· Strong eye for detail, with excellent leadership ability to understand the challenges of organizations setting up a GIC in India
· Global exposure and ability to work with new GIC entities and multi-cultural environment
- Strong academic background with 12+ years of total experience in talent acquisition – program managing recruitment , recruitment process standardization, employer branding and senior leadership hiring
- Proven track record of identifying leadership talent and assessing them
- Proven capability of having effectively managed the function and creating a positive impact.
- Hands-on approach and strong execution skills.
- Ability to review, delegate and track progress
- Strong stake holder management skills both internal and external (Clients/RPO partners)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; ability to think through and act on different options.
- Discipline to convert strategy into action
- Ability to work with an organization at different stages of growth and mould one’s approach according to the need.
- Drive to achieve results, assertiveness to get things done
Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment and operation of Global In-house Centers (GICs). Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of 22+ GICs that include some of the best-managed GICs in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's leading businesses in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to build strategic capacity and advance their competitiveness. ANSR has helped its clients achieve immediate business impact through their GICs.
As leaders in establishing and managing GICs, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique 'skin in the game' operating model. No wonder, our GICs have outperformed the market in every facet from economic value to transformational impact and innovation.
We are growing and hence constantly on the lookout for EXCEPTIONAL talent that can help the organization grow
Global In-house Centers (GIC’s) are emerging as the operating model of choice by leading global businesses to support their growth and transformation agenda. Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment of GIC’s. Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of some of the best managed GIC’s in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's foremost organizations in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to advance their competitiveness. ANSR is committed to helping its clients achieve immediate business impact and benefits on their most critical growth issues through their GIC’s.
We work closely with our clients (often, as joint venture partners) to deliver the sustainable success in every phase of establishing, operating and optimizing a GIC. We carry the reputation of being passionate about influencing better GIC outcomes for our clients. Our work always exceeds expectations and is tailored to the unique client situations for accelerated and sustainable success. By assembling an engagement team with the most appropriate experience and expertise, we have built a firm that unfailingly delivers enduring results.
When someone asks what we do at ANSR, we passionately talk about our unfailing credentials in establishing GIC’s for some of world’s most iconic firms and having transformed them as businesses forever. As pioneers in our business, we have successfully disrupted our industry and have helped our clients successfully realize their goals of realizing exceptional economic and competitive value through their GIC’s.
As a legendary firm, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique ‘skin in the game’ operating model. No wonder, our GIC’s have outperformed market in every facet from economic value to transformation and innovation. Our services are founded on our ability to acquire deep understanding of our client’s business context to establish a GIC in a manner that will maximize value. Our solutions embody market trends and best practices across multitude of industries because they help our clients achieve their goals.
As a firm, we pair our deep expertise in local market knowledge with our client business objectives and help them realize successful GIC implementations. Our team partners closely with client leaders to understand their unique situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust GIC strategy. We are intentional in our approach of engaging all levels of an organization from the outset to create success together.
Since the inception of our firm, we have successfully established 24 GIC’s. Our GIC’s have transitioned over 30,000 full time positions, invested approx. 1 billion in capital investments and leased 4 million sft of office space.
We believe that we are only as good a firm as the collective goodness of our team. Since our work is always intended to provide clear and immediate benefit to our clients, our team is collaborative, focused, drives excellence in everything we do, completely accountable, authentic, and are problem solvers.
We have a visible and distinctive partner like culture that transcends all levels of the firm. Our team is grounded, hands-on, approachable, and passionate about walking our "one team" talk and delivering unprecedented results.