Director – Marketing
Head of Marketing will be a member of the senior executive team. S/He will work in close co-ordination with the founder and managing partners to define an integrated strategy, refine the brand, strengthen marketing and communications infrastructure and build and implement advanced business development functions designed to achieve revenue targets set by company.
The Head of Marketing must be a strong leader with the ability to drive the development and implementation of strategic marketing activities on a global basis, capable of establishing tactical plans and be accountable for results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Help establish and grow the company’s presence in India and future-proof it. Build the brand among CIO’s & CxOs globally.
· Provide Branding & marketing support to help attract & recruit the best talent in India.
· This includes: Building the go-to-market messaging & positioning of the portfolio of offerings in US and other global markets.
· Demand and lead generation for the portfolio of offerings including Consulting, Start-ups and Recruiting.
· Brand-building among decision makers for our offerings. This includes Analyst relations and PR campaigns, social media activities, web marketing, webinars, newsletters, etc.
· Proven ability in designing and delivering campaigns through a range of marketing assets.
· Managing the Marketing Communication, to support business/ marketing plans.
· Customizing and planning events & CxO briefings based on the target segment and industry.
· Building the brand as a top consulting & advisory company among eco-system partners in India.
· Partnering with the recruitment team on marketing strategies to target and hire the best talent in India.
- This is a key position and to perform this role successfully, an individual must have taken to market IT or Consulting services or similar offerings. This opportunity is both a leadership and hands-on role, where you will be defining and executing the strategies that you create.
- An MBA in Marketing with an Engineering background will be good to have
- 12 years + experience in direct marketing, communications & demand generation programs for US market, with at least 3+ years in a leadership role
- Track record of effectively managing market penetration campaigns, leading to significant increase in pipeline and revenue
- Deep knowledge of the onsite-offshore model for IT
- Strong network within media and business forums & communities
- Prior related experience in an IT consulting or Services organisation. The candidate should be experienced in building and executing strategic marketing plans for mid-size global services corporations
- An experience of working with multiple stakeholders, business functional heads and global teams.
- An ability to work with Sales and Delivery teams to quickly pilot ideas, and then scale the ones that do work.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in an engaging, interesting manner to CEOs and Analysts.
- Ability to find and work with multiple vendors externally (advertising agencies, PR, website) and multiple teams internally
- Retail knowledge
- Leader and strategic thinker
- Highly driven, self-starter
Global In-house Centers (GIC’s) are emerging as the operating model of choice by leading global businesses to support their growth and transformation agenda. Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment of GIC’s. Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of some of the best managed GIC’s in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's foremost organizations in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to advance their competitiveness. ANSR is committed to helping its clients achieve immediate business impact and benefits on their most critical growth issues through their GIC’s.
We work closely with our clients (often, as joint venture partners) to deliver the sustainable success in every phase of establishing, operating and optimizing a GIC. We carry the reputation of being passionate about influencing better GIC outcomes for our clients. Our work always exceeds expectations and is tailored to the unique client situations for accelerated and sustainable success. By assembling an engagement team with the most appropriate experience and expertise, we have built a firm that unfailingly delivers enduring results.
When someone asks what we do at ANSR, we passionately talk about our unfailing credentials in establishing GIC’s for some of world’s most iconic firms and having transformed them as businesses forever. As pioneers in our business, we have successfully disrupted our industry and have helped our clients successfully realize their goals of realizing exceptional economic and competitive value through their GIC’s.
As a legendary firm, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique ‘skin in the game’ operating model. No wonder, our GIC’s have outperformed market in every facet from economic value to transformation and innovation. Our services are founded on our ability to acquire deep understanding of our client’s business context to establish a GIC in a manner that will maximize value. Our solutions embody market trends and best practices across multitude of industries because they help our clients achieve their goals.
As a firm, we pair our deep expertise in local market knowledge with our client business objectives and help them realize successful GIC implementations. Our team partners closely with client leaders to understand their unique situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust GIC strategy. We are intentional in our approach of engaging all levels of an organization from the outset to create success together.
Since the inception of our firm, we have successfully established 24 GIC’s. Our GIC’s have transitioned over 30,000 full time positions, invested approx. 1 billion in capital investments and leased 4 million sft of office space.
We believe that we are only as good a firm as the collective goodness of our team. Since our work is always intended to provide clear and immediate benefit to our clients, our team is collaborative, focused, drives excellence in everything we do, completely accountable, authentic, and are problem solvers.
We have a visible and distinctive partner like culture that transcends all levels of the firm. Our team is grounded, hands-on, approachable, and passionate about walking our "one team" talk and delivering unprecedented results.