Associate Director – Real Estate Services
1. Project Meetings - To be part of project review meetings and partner with Client team on project related matters.
2. Facilities planning and organizing: Assists with identifying necessary internal and external resources and establishes project team. Supervises selection of external service providers/vendors, including negotiation and execution of facility related contracts. Assist in communicating project plan and assigns roles and responsibilities. Works with the vendors very closely and establishes schedule.
3. Operations: Facility upkeep-tight housekeeping mgmt., Security, BF/Lunch/Snacks/Dinner arrangements for employees, transport management – ensure safe movement of employees to and from workplace, regular maintenance, interaction with building manager/maintenance depts., etc., preparation of maintenance sheets, history card and process documentation for equipment, guidance on new areas, tools, techniques to manage facilities and growth better.
4. Facility Standards Development: Assist in the Development and documentation of standards to manage the quality and consistency of facilities.
5. Compliance: Responsible for compliance with respect to statutory laws and for all periodic audits (internal and external).
6. AMCs: On completion of warranty period, responsible for ensuring in place Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) for all equipments and ensure timely support is received during any breakdown of equipments.
7. MIS: Metrics and measurement indices for facility maintenance and upkeep, dashboards showing progress.
8. Communication: Ensure timely communication to client, peers, vendors and all personnel connected with your work. Be precise, ensure all details on the subject is made available, use graceful language that communicates meaning to readers with clarity and fluency and is error free.
9. Capital Planning: Assist and manage the development of capital planning forecasts and submissions.
10. Expense Planning: Manages the development and control of administrative and occupancy related expense budgets for assigned locations.
11. CapEx Budget Management: Assists in the development and control of CapEx budget for assigned location. Participates in the review of CapEx requests and invoices to manage actual expense at or under plan, while supporting corporate initiatives.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong academic background with 10-14 Project Management in Facilities and Administration
- Highly organized & focused; attention to detail and flawless execution skills
- Proven capability of having effectively managed the function and creating a positive impact
- Hands-on approach and strong execution skills
- Ability to review, delegate and track progress
- Strong stake holder management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; ability to think through and act on different options
- Discipline to convert strategy into action
- Ability to work with an organization at different stages of growth and mould one’s approach according to the need
- Drive to achieve results, assertiveness to get things done
- Highly driven, self-starter
Global In-house Centers (GIC’s) are emerging as the operating model of choice by leading global businesses to support their growth and transformation agenda. Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment of GIC’s. Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of some of the best managed GIC’s in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's foremost organizations in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to advance their competitiveness. ANSR is committed to helping its clients achieve immediate business impact and benefits on their most critical growth issues through their GIC’s.
We work closely with our clients (often, as joint venture partners) to deliver the sustainable success in every phase of establishing, operating and optimizing a GIC. We carry the reputation of being passionate about influencing better GIC outcomes for our clients. Our work always exceeds expectations and is tailored to the unique client situations for accelerated and sustainable success. By assembling an engagement team with the most appropriate experience and expertise, we have built a firm that unfailingly delivers enduring results.
When someone asks what we do at ANSR, we passionately talk about our unfailing credentials in establishing GIC’s for some of world’s most iconic firms and having transformed them as businesses forever. As pioneers in our business, we have successfully disrupted our industry and have helped our clients successfully realize their goals of realizing exceptional economic and competitive value through their GIC’s.
As a legendary firm, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique ‘skin in the game’ operating model. No wonder, our GIC’s have outperformed market in every facet from economic value to transformation and innovation. Our services are founded on our ability to acquire deep understanding of our client’s business context to establish a GIC in a manner that will maximize value. Our solutions embody market trends and best practices across multitude of industries because they help our clients achieve their goals.
As a firm, we pair our deep expertise in local market knowledge with our client business objectives and help them realize successful GIC implementations. Our team partners closely with client leaders to understand their unique situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust GIC strategy. We are intentional in our approach of engaging all levels of an organization from the outset to create success together.
Since the inception of our firm, we have successfully established 24 GIC’s. Our GIC’s have transitioned over 30,000 full time positions, invested approx. 1 billion in capital investments and leased 4 million sft of office space.
We believe that we are only as good a firm as the collective goodness of our team. Since our work is always intended to provide clear and immediate benefit to our clients, our team is collaborative, focused, drives excellence in everything we do, completely accountable, authentic, and are problem solvers.
We have a visible and distinctive partner like culture that transcends all levels of the firm. Our team is grounded, hands-on, approachable, and passionate about walking our "one team" talk and delivering unprecedented results.