QA Analyst – Retail
· Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results
· Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs
· Documentation of test execution results
· Performing negative testing
· Troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues
· Documentation of defects
· Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team
· Using appropriate QA test management tools
· Creating test results and defect reports
· Working with onshore teams to obtain needful information
· Support QA Manager as required
· Perform required performance testing preparation/execution activities
· Perform required testing automation preparation/execution activities
· Verification of environments
· Team player
· Deliver on budget and on time!
· Experience in Retail
· Background in either Stores, HR, Finance, Logistics, and EDW
· Background in business analysis
· Test scripting experience with Selenium or QTP
· Knowledge of Basic SQL
The Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world, based on its successful formula of driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, unlocking the value of real estate holdings and growing through acquisitions. Founded in 1670, it is the oldest company in North America. Its portfolio today includes ten banners, in formats ranging from luxury to better department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 460 stores and 66,000 employees around the world.
The company is in process of setting up a GIC in Bangalore to focus on Technology, IT Infrastructure & Global Finance competencies. The GIC will be involved in cutting edge work and has a very exciting growth plan in the near future.