Associate Director – Sourcing & Procurement
· Collaborate with external/internal customers to develop category plans
· Execute sourcing and procurement solutions designed to drive spend for the customers, provide vendor performance and contract management metrics and guidance, and
· manage procurement processes and spending
· Participate supplier selection process, contract negotiation and formal bidding process
· Accountable for supplier performance management, spend and contract analysis, industry and supplier research, financial analyse
· The selected candidate will be part of the team that is managing the global and local suppliers with following main tasks :
· Contribute in specific negotiations under supervision of the leader with the support of the legal / Finance department if needed
· Propose the selection of preferred suppliers to the clients in line with the company strategy
· Support the implementation of corporate, Procurement and Business partners strategy and objectives into global and local sourcing strategies and initiatives
· Identification and mitigation of any risks/issues that are foreseen as potential bottlenecks to the process
· Ensure audit readiness of the process
· To source vendors to provide services for Global Delivery clients. Negotiation with vendors, execute Global and AP Council strategies, Supplier relationship management C
· Contract management End-to-end management of assigned commodities' delivery - including demand analysis, formulation and execution of strategies and monitoring of consequent delivery
· Identify and qualify new suppliers, especially from India and global
· Assess existing suppliers and manage suppliers to deliver quality products consistently
· Interact with vendors, Purchasing, Real Estate, Information Services, local Government agencies, and other internal or outside representatives as required
· Responsible for providing support to Regional Coordinators on daily maintenance issues as needed. This includes monitoring of work-orders, Environmental Safety and Health issues, and providing coverage during absences
· Support PO conversion and non-transactional and decisive negotiations
· Manage PO approvals and SOW reviews and approvals
- Candidates with Consulting experience
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing,Procurement,Business Transformations
- Candidates should have hands on experience into Transformation projects
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration will be an added advantage)
Global In-house Centers (GIC’s) are emerging as the operating model of choice by leading global businesses to support their growth and transformation agenda. Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment of GIC’s. Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of some of the best managed GIC’s in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's foremost organizations in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to advance their competitiveness. ANSR is committed to helping its clients achieve immediate business impact and benefits on their most critical growth issues through their GIC’s.
We work closely with our clients (often, as joint venture partners) to deliver the sustainable success in every phase of establishing, operating and optimizing a GIC. We carry the reputation of being passionate about influencing better GIC outcomes for our clients. Our work always exceeds expectations and is tailored to the unique client situations for accelerated and sustainable success. By assembling an engagement team with the most appropriate experience and expertise, we have built a firm that unfailingly delivers enduring results.
When someone asks what we do at ANSR, we passionately talk about our unfailing credentials in establishing GIC’s for some of world’s most iconic firms and having transformed them as businesses forever. As pioneers in our business, we have successfully disrupted our industry and have helped our clients successfully realize their goals of realizing exceptional economic and competitive value through their GIC’s.
As a legendary firm, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique ‘skin in the game’ operating model. No wonder, our GIC’s have outperformed market in every facet from economic value to transformation and innovation. Our services are founded on our ability to acquire deep understanding of our client’s business context to establish a GIC in a manner that will maximize value. Our solutions embody market trends and best practices across multitude of industries because they help our clients achieve their goals.
As a firm, we pair our deep expertise in local market knowledge with our client business objectives and help them realize successful GIC implementations. Our team partners closely with client leaders to understand their unique situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust GIC strategy. We are intentional in our approach of engaging all levels of an organization from the outset to create success together.
Since the inception of our firm, we have successfully established 24 GIC’s. Our GIC’s have transitioned over 30,000 full time positions, invested approx. 1 billion in capital investments and leased 4 million sft of office space.
We believe that we are only as good a firm as the collective goodness of our team. Since our work is always intended to provide clear and immediate benefit to our clients, our team is collaborative, focused, drives excellence in everything we do, completely accountable, authentic, and are problem solvers.
We have a visible and distinctive partner like culture that transcends all levels of the firm. Our team is grounded, hands-on, approachable, and passionate about walking our "one team" talk and delivering unprecedented results.