1. Manage full cycle recruitment: This includes, but is not limited to; research, sourcing (cold-calling), pre-screening, interviewing, qualifying, referencing, offer negotiation and placement management.
2. Build strong internal relationships: Partner with Human Resource Managers and Hiring Managers to recommend, develop and implement recruitment strategies and programs. Mentor and train junior members of the team.
3. Develop external relationships: Build and maintain critical role candidate pipelines and present findings to key business leaders and HR partners. Attend networking events and learning seminars and be a leader in talent acquisition representing HBC.
4. Maintain top results and strive for excellence: Always meet or exceed recruiting metrics set out for the department. Ensure the consistent hiring of top talent.
5. Identify Opportunities: Participate as an active member of the Talent Acquisition team, assisting with the development and realization of the Talent Acquisition strategic plans and goals.
6. Program Management: Working closely with the global HR team to implement Talent Acquisition programs like ATS, TA Metrics or any other initiatives in India GIC