· Answers telephone, screens callers, relays messages, and greets visitors.
· Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with internal and external guests.
· Responsible for calendar management, arranging appointments, and conference calls.
· Maintains vacation calendar and master calendar of events/meetings/etc.
· Plans and coordinates functions.
· Performs general administrative duties.
· Orders supplies and equipment; maintains supply area. Handles photocopying, faxing.
· Drafts memos, forms, reports and general correspondence. Establishes, organizes and maintains an efficient file storage/retrieval system.
· Prepares check requests and expense reports, and tracks on-going expenses against
· budget to ensure correct accounts have been charged.
· Coordinates payment of invoices/bills.
· Coordinates travel and hotel reservations; prepares itineraries.
· Prioritizes incoming mail and email, handles distribution of reports and other outgoing correspondence.
· Maintains public mail boxes.
· Assists with Human Resource needs as appropriate. Maintains organizational chart.
· Acts as confidential assistant in support of the Managing Director. Demonstrates considerable judgment, tact, creativity and initiative in these duties.
· Acts as liaison between management and staff. Uses informal channels and develops own networks to achieve faster work results for the team.
· Conducts special projects and performs other tasks as assigned by Managing Director.
· This description is intended as a guide only. The listed duties may be changed at the discretion of the incumbent’s supervisor
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate, and strong decision making skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
- Creative and conceptual thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills, business English, composition, spelling and grammar
- Task oriented with excellent sense of priority and ability to manage multiple tasks; flexibility, independence and a high degree of initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality
Global In-house Centers (GIC’s) are emerging as the operating model of choice by leading global businesses to support their growth and transformation agenda. Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment of GIC’s. Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of some of the best managed GIC’s in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's foremost organizations in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to advance their competitiveness. ANSR is committed to helping its clients achieve immediate business impact and benefits on their most critical growth issues through their GIC’s.
We work closely with our clients (often, as joint venture partners) to deliver the sustainable success in every phase of establishing, operating and optimizing a GIC. We carry the reputation of being passionate about influencing better GIC outcomes for our clients. Our work always exceeds expectations and is tailored to the unique client situations for accelerated and sustainable success. By assembling an engagement team with the most appropriate experience and expertise, we have built a firm that unfailingly delivers enduring results.
When someone asks what we do at ANSR, we passionately talk about our unfailing credentials in establishing GIC’s for some of world’s most iconic firms and having transformed them as businesses forever. As pioneers in our business, we have successfully disrupted our industry and have helped our clients successfully realize their goals of realizing exceptional economic and competitive value through their GIC’s.
As a legendary firm, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique ‘skin in the game’ operating model. No wonder, our GIC’s have outperformed market in every facet from economic value to transformation and innovation. Our services are founded on our ability to acquire deep understanding of our client’s business context to establish a GIC in a manner that will maximize value. Our solutions embody market trends and best practices across multitude of industries because they help our clients achieve their goals.
As a firm, we pair our deep expertise in local market knowledge with our client business objectives and help them realize successful GIC implementations. Our team partners closely with client leaders to understand their unique situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust GIC strategy. We are intentional in our approach of engaging all levels of an organization from the outset to create success together.
Since the inception of our firm, we have successfully established 24 GIC’s. Our GIC’s have transitioned over 30,000 full time positions, invested approx. 1 billion in capital investments and leased 4 million sft of office space.
We believe that we are only as good a firm as the collective goodness of our team. Since our work is always intended to provide clear and immediate benefit to our clients, our team is collaborative, focused, drives excellence in everything we do, completely accountable, authentic, and are problem solvers.
We have a visible and distinctive partner like culture that transcends all levels of the firm. Our team is grounded, hands-on, approachable, and passionate about walking our "one team" talk and delivering unprecedented results.