Senior PLM manager / Robotics
Full time /
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 130 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Pioneer to push the transformation of ANYbotics to an enterprise grade company. As a PLM Project Manager, you will be responsible for and have Real Impact in the build-up & planning, the implementation and managing of ANYbotics’ Product Lifecycle Management system from the ground up together with a service provider, creating the major backbone for the company’s product offering that covers all technical aspects. Your primary objective will be to analyze and streamline our product development processes and tools to be able to drive in a second step a successful PLM system deployment. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including R&D, engineering, operations, product management and marketing/sales to ensure a seamless PLM integration and efficient project execution. Hence the main mission is not only to shape a PLM solution, but leverage your expertise to align the company and become a key stakeholder in ANYbotics with the chance to build up a PLM organization directly contributing to the success of a growing company. Building the Future of Robotics.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Mining, Construction). Our customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large-scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and software to achieve world-class mobility, autonomy, and inspection capabilities, often based on AI. We have proven the technology and the business impact on our customers in long-term pilot projects. We are now scaling the commercialization of our solution(s) and deploying directly into operation at customer facilities worldwide.
- Drive as project manager the development of a product lifecycle management framework based on the business objectives and requirements together with an external service provider (PLM consultancy). Define scope, deliverables and success criteria for the implementation project and support the final vendor selection.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation project with a cross-functional team including testing, training and deployment of ANYbotics’ PLM solution. Monitor project progress, identify and escalate roadblocks and report to stakeholders and senior management.
- Take ownership of the PLM system and manage, maintain and improve the infrastructure and associated processes. Share your expertise and create a PLM driven mindset to support product development and care to achieve highest product data quality and traceability across departments
- Establish and facilitate effective collaboration and communication between project teams, internal and external stakeholders, subject matter experts and executive leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a PLM Manager or in a similar senior project management role within a product development environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of product lifecycle management, associated technologies and business processes as well as best practices
- Technically proficient in relevant software applications and tools, including PLM , ERP, MES, CAD software and other relevant tools
- Experienced in project management methodologies and tools, including scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex PLM projects and introducing new PLM software and other relevant tools while minimizing disruption to day-to-day business operations
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with the ability to motivate and guide project teams and collaborate effectively with stakeholders on all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the product life cycle
- Very good command of German and English both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of business and product development processes
- Knowledge of industry regulations, compliance requirements, and quality management systems
- Previous experience as PLM administrator in a SME environment
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.