Zurich, Switzerland /
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 60 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
ANYbotics transforms industrial plants in the energy, process, and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in pilot projects and are preparing to scale-up deployments of our commercial product.
We are looking for a product manager to join our fast-paced product development team. You will be responsible for the next generation of our ANYmal robot including application payloads, accessories and services from conception to launch. In this role, you will advocate and promote our product inside and outside the company. You will conduct market analyses, maintain close customer interactions, and translate the voice of the market to our engineering teams. You will closely collaborate with UX design, engineering, marketing, sales, field engineering, customers and prospects to shape the value proposition, product development roadmap and go-to-market strategy. Together, you will discover new opportunities and provide solutions for the market with our fully autonomous mobile robots.
In this key role, you are impacting our society by advancing the digital transformation in the energy, process, and construction industries and more. Your product is comprised of world-leading hardware and software technologies, which drive the adoption of novel robotic applications beyond factory floors.
- Lead the conception and launch of innovative products and features, and enhance existing ones
- Establish a shared vision and roadmap across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Continuously observe and analyse the robotic inspection & maintenance market
- Build up in-depth understanding of our target customers and their needs
- Understand existing and emerging technologies as well as competing products
- Help identify the most promising business opportunities for ANYbotics
- Work with UX design, software and hardware engineering and commercial teams on new products
- Support the marketing and sales team to effectively communicate our product value proposition and build product presentations/training materials for internal and external communication
- Proven track record in product management from concept to launch of products shipped at scale
- 3+ years of experience as product manager of an enterprise product, preferably consisting of both software and hardware
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering or science
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Competent and goal-oriented manager with distinguished product instincts and creativity
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Customer empathy and an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
You are an engaged personality, used to work proactively and with precision – on your own and in a team – and you are passionate about your work. You enjoy broadening your horizon in order to master new technologies and like to expand your skills continuously. Your profile is complemented by great communication skills in English.
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.