Manager Internal Sales and Export
Zurich, Switzerland /
Sales and Business Development /
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 60 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an excellent mind to build up and develop our internal sales and export organization. You will be responsible for the setup and management of the internal sales and export processes in close collaboration with the field sales team. In this role, you will manage the entire internal sales process from offering until shipping for our customers worldwide. You will contribute to enhancing our ERP system (SAP Business ByDesign) as an effective tool for our sales process in coordination with our production and finance teams. You will be able to build up our international network with forwarding agents and export specialists and to organize and coordinate the shipments to our customers.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the energy, process, and construction sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are preparing to scale-up sales of our commercial product.
- Build up and manage our Internal Sales and Export team
- Define, implement and execute processes and standards to ensure an efficient sales process from offering until shipping to scale with the growing order volume
- Support the field sales team in their activities and administrative tasks
- Develop and maintain the ERP system (SAP Business ByDesign) in close coordination with the related interfaces (production, finance, field engineering)
- Efficient coordination/monitoring of production, delivery, installation and training dates across all departments involved, in alignment with customers and sales partners worldwide
- Responsible for the handling of international transports, including the preparation of all export documents and the respective delivery clauses
- Execute and ensure the coordination and shipment of all the related goods and material for demos and pilot tests at customers sites including the preparation, handling and monitoring of ATA carnets until final custom’s clearance
- Evaluation, coordination and management of external service providers, such as forwarding agents, export specialists
- Preparation and processing of letters of credit and bank guarantees in close cooperation with customers and banking partners
- Support in the preparation and processing of tender documents according to the local regulations and requirements
- Academic degree (University or FH) in sales or business management
- Education in export regulations and related processes with certificate (eidg. dipl. Exportleiter or similar)
- 4+ years of experience in an Internal Sales / Export position with tasks of order processing, tender procurement offering and international dispatch of goods
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience with employee management, process design and strategic planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German to facilitate the communication with our local and international partners
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.