Electrical Engineering Internship
Zurich, Switzerland /
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 50 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for talented, motivated interns to join our electrical engineering team.
- You have an excellent academic background from a leading university
- You are in your final year of studies pursuing a degree in electrical engineering
- You are skilled in the design of electronics and printed circuit boards
- You would like to work with us for at least 6 months
- You are an independent and reliable self-starter and are motivated to work in a dynamic tech environment
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from Schengen-Area citizens (except for ETH and EPFL students' compulsory internship).
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.