ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 120 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
The production of robots and their individual parts is very exciting and diverse. You will have an immediate and Real Impact on production and success of our customers to deploy robots. You will take on full responsibilities ranging from electrical and mechanical assemblies, to electric drives and testing to complete ANYmal robots. You will collaborate with various teams and stakeholders and help further our manufacturing, assembly and testing capabilities. We are looking for an independent and motivated Robotics Technician (Polymechanic / Electronics or Automation Technician) to strengthen our in-house production team, which builds complete robots, maintains customer robots and supports the development in prototyping and robot testing in our production site in the city of Zurich. If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in production, join us at ANYbotics, Building the Future of Robotics!
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Mining, Construction). Our customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large-scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and software to achieve world-class mobility, autonomy, and inspection capabilities, often based on AI. We have proven the technology and the business impact on our customers in long-term pilot projects. We are now scaling the commercialization of our solution(s) and deploying directly into operation at customer facilities worldwide.
- Manufacturing and assembly of modules, accessories, and robots for prototypes and small number 0-Series production
- Carrying out tests and quality control of components, assemblies and entire robots incl. commissioning of robots
- Diagnosis and repair of products and prototypes
- Support of robot test campaigns alongside development engineers
- Contribution to further development of our manufacturing, assembly, and test procedures
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the technical facilities and infrastructure of robot production
- Training as a Polymechanic EFZ, Electronics or Automation Technician EFZ (Level Swiss Federal Diploma of Vocational Education and Training)
- 3+ year work experience in the field of mechatronics or equipment manufacturing
- Good practical knowledge in the assembly of electromechanical components
- Understanding of technical drawings and instructions
- Experience in handling measuring and testing tools for mechanical parts as well as ESD
- Enjoy working in a multicultural and fast growing environment
- Good general computer skills (preferably Google Workspace)
- Very good German and English skills (Level B2)
- Experience in production, repair and troubleshooting of electronic assemblies
- Driving license CH-Cat. B
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.