Product Marketing Lead
San Francisco /
“Experience is the teacher of all things.”
We are in the middle of a profound shift in the way people think about what they spend on. As people buy fewer things and spend more time and money on experiences, we’ve seen a massive shift from the Economy of Things to the Experience Economy. AnyRoad empowers companies to join the Experience Economy and create connection, brand loyalty, and deeper understanding of consumers through experiences (e.g. classes, tours, tastings, events). Leading companies in the Experience Economy - Budweiser, Honda, Michaels, Tabasco - depend on AnyRoad to measure the impact of their experiential marketing.
The power of experiences is more palpable than ever as people seek connection and joy amid a pandemic. Despite the massive impact on the world of in-person experiences, AnyRoad ‘runs in the rain, not from it.’ We’re growing our team to continue creating online and in-person experiences with our customers that are both safe and meaningful.
We are seeking a creative marketing leader to launch our product marketing function. This is an exciting role for a candidate seeking to build a new category (Experiential Relationship Management - ERM) and market globally to Fortune 1000 brands. This position requires regular collaboration with AnyRoad’s executive team and reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Launch and execute go-to-market plans for new products and services
- Develop pricing and packaging for new and existing products
- Deliver high impact content and collateral including white papers, FAQs, presentations and webinars
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to develop themes and messaging for campaigns
- Launch and own our customer evidence and case study program
- Work with executive team to develop an effective Analyst Relations program
- Conduct ongoing customer and competitive research to inform campaign and product development
- Research and enable the team to sell and market against high propensity personas and verticals
Experience and Requirements
- 7+ years product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- MarTech / CX experience preferred
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker with familiarity with category creation messaging and tactics
- Prior Analyst Relations experience with Forrester & Gartner
- Strong project management skills