San Francisco /
Account Management /
“Experience is the teacher of all things.”
We are in the middle of a profound shift in the way people think about what they spend on. As people buy fewer things and spend more time and money on experiences, we’ve seen a massive shift from the Economy of Things to the Experience Economy. AnyRoad empowers companies to join the Experience Economy and create connection, brand loyalty, and deeper understanding of consumers through experiences (e.g. classes, tours, tastings, events). Leading companies in the Experience Economy - Budweiser, Honda, Michaels, Tabasco - depend on AnyRoad to measure the impact of their experiential marketing.
The power of experiences is more palpable than ever as people seek connection and joy amid a pandemic. Despite the massive impact on the world of in-person experiences, AnyRoad ‘runs in the rain, not from it.’ We’re growing our team to continue creating online and in-person experiences with our customers that are both safe and meaningful.
- Curious and creative - you ask questions, seek to understand, and create solutions
- An expert communicator - you’re empathetic, enjoy building connections, and crave storytelling (especially using data!)
- Organized & attentive to detail - your inbox is a sanctuary, and you take great care in delivering high-quality work
- Analytical and driven - you love analyzing information and trying out new formulas to make smart recommendations and learn quickly
- 2+ years experience succeeding in a client-facing role (Account Management, Customer Success, Account Executive)
- 1+ year in tech or SaaS
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including the ability to write and use common formulas (sum, count, vlookup, if statements, etc) and pivot tables
You also might be:
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Experienced with Tableau
- An expert in a particular industry: CPG, automotive, retail
Life as an Account Manager:
Day-to-day, an AM:
- Manages a diverse client portfolio worth 1m+ in revenue
- Onboards new clients thoroughly and efficiently
- Develops & shares strategic insights and product expertise; talking with customers daily by phone, Zoom, and in-person (when safely permitted)
- Achieves strong retention, growth, and success of their customer portfolio
- Provides data, tactical solutions, and industry best practices to empower customers
- Is always learning!
As a team, the AMs share tips and tricks, attend educational webinars, experiment at workshops, and read books together to create shared experiences and achieve our professional and personal goals.
Who you’ll work with:
- A tight-knit team of Account Managers who love to share ideas and solutions
- A 24/7 team of tenured Customer Experience experts who pride themselves on best-in-class CSAT and speedy response and resolution times
- Approachable, intelligent, data-driven technical teams who care about quality
- Winning Sales, Marketing, and Finance partners who want our customers to shine!
Working at AnyRoad:
The company is non-US centric and values applicants of all backgrounds. Team members work from around the world, though this position will be SF-based when our office reopens.
Since the pandemic we’ve been working from home, yet coming together several times per week for virtual coffee chats, book club, standups, and quality discussions with team members and industry experts.