Marketing Database & Operations Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
How your customers are engaging with you is changing. Driven by new generations, consumption is shifting away from physical goods to experiences. To remain relevant, brands must offer value-creating experiences that include events, appointments, classes, and field activations to engage consumers and build deeper relationships.
AnyRoad enables brands to build and strengthen long-term relationships with consumers through experiences. We do this by modernizing and consolidating the experience tech stack, capturing, ingesting, and organizing experiential and consumer data, and applying data science to give your teams the intelligence they need to run industry-leading experiential programs and positively change consumer behavior and grow revenue.
We’re looking for a Marketing Database & Operations Manager to own the marketing platform across data structure and integrity, tools and integrations, and lead management (e.g., ingestion, normalization, cleansing, enrichment, dispositioning, prioritization, routing) aligned with the corresponding processes to operationalize. You’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Engineering to optimize existing MarTech and implement new additions to our tool stack.
This role reports to our Marketing Leader and will work in a hybrid environment out of our San Francisco office.
What You'll Do:
- Partners cross-functionally in the development, integration and management of add-on automation processes and tools to enhance capability, including contact augmentation vendors, direct mail automation services, SMS, and more
- Administer the sync between our marketing automation system and our CRM, ensuring data integrity and availability of the right information for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to deliver an optimal Prospect and Customer experience
- Contribute to the development of world-class lifecycle analytics, enabling Marketers and Customer Segment owners to understand the entire end-to-end customer journey, including acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Document processes and procedures for marketing workflows in Marketo, acting as a primary “power user” of the system
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams (vendors when applicable) to optimize Lead and Opportunity management and efficiency to drive funnel performance
- Manage email database including subscription metrics
- Lead Flow for the Digital Team and map properly to the database
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or related roles. Experience at a fast-paced technology company, direct and channel acquisition, and multi-product team is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with marketing platforms including CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics), marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot), contact enrichment tools (Clearbit, Datanyze), and sales enablement tools (PersistIQ, Outreach.io)
- Marketo Certification preferred or really strong knowledge of the database
- Detail-oriented and the ability to examine processes and make recommendations to improve workflow
- Understands how to report on numbers and understands key KPIs to report on regarding measurement
- Passion for deep understanding of the lead-to-revenue demand funnel, with experience in cross-selling, upselling, and retention (B2B / B2C combo experience preferred)
- Working experience with marketing analytics. SQL, Python, HTML PM experience a plus
- Strong yet empathetic business partner; experience collaborating with and advising sales leaders
Why Join Us?
- Ground-floor opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company's growth
- This is a unique opportunity to build out and grow the Field Marketing function
- Diversity is a key part of our personality and our growth. We are a gender-balanced company, and encourage women and minority applicants
- Series B backed by leading investors such as BlackRock, Andreessen Horowitz and Rally Ventures
- Health, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Unlimited time off and flexible work hours
AnyRoad is the leading Experience Relationship Management (ERM) platform enabling global brands to properly measure, scale, and implement their experiential marketing campaigns. AnyRoad helps companies create brand loyalty, change consumer behavior, and better understand their brand associations by providing them with data intelligence sourced from experience-based marketing. Companies like Anheuser-Busch, Honda, Michaels, and Tabasco all count on AnyRoad to measure the impact of their experiential marketing. AnyRoad’s software integrates into CRM, loyalty, ERP, and POS systems to complete the loop, building the model of exactly how these experiences build loyalty, increase brand perception, and increase revenue.
Our day-to-day is infused with a sense of collaboration, motivation, and the shared goal of helping AnyRoad succeed. We emphasize sharing knowledge, taking ownership, and continual learning. When we hire, we’re looking as much for character, curiosity and communication skills as for role-specific aptitude. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. It might be an expected comment, but it’s worth saying that we really thoroughly enjoy working together.