Head of People Operations
San Francisco /
“Experience is the teacher of all things.”
We are in the midst of a profound shift from a transactional economy to an experiential economy. Big brands are not just trying to sell a product, but provide an experience that fundamentally changes the way customers think about their brand. At AnyRoad, we are creating a new category, Experience Relationship Management (ERM), to help these brands create online and in-person experiences and derive insights and learnings through data.
AnyRoad is seeking a dynamic, mission-driven Head of People Operations to expand our rapidly-growing team. This role will build out human resources, talent development, and recruitment processes. As we continue to undergo explosive growth, we require a candidate who will ensure AnyRoad remains a diverse, inclusive, welcoming environment, overflowing with Emotional Intelligence and transparency, with a shared belief in the transformative power of the Experience Economy. This is an exciting opportunity to build an exceptional team, cultivate a company culture, and emphasize our values as we scale. This role is based in San Francisco.
- Lead recruiting, onboarding and training
- Construct and execute a detailed human resources roadmap to support our vision
- Lead our culture, performance management, team engagement and Diversity and Inclusion efforts
- Select tools and systems that scale with our needs
- Work closely with our leadership team to set and execute our People strategy
- Drive our recruiting efforts, including role definition, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and more
- Train and develop your teammates to ensure values and culture are evident across every step of our People experience and help our culture reach its full potential as we scale
- Work across teams to create an inspiring onboarding experience for all new teammates
- Provide focused, business-minded HR leadership, emphasizing HR's measurable contribution to business success and business metrics (revenue growth, profitability, market share, customer service, expense, employee satisfaction, etc.).
- Recruit, empower and develop outstanding staff across AnyRoad. Build and lead a multifaceted, flexible, responsive organization that is purpose driven.
- Participate in the development of our growth plans as a partner with a focus on people.
- Develop human resource planning models to identify proficiency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of these gaps.
- Develop hiring strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent from within and outside AnyRoad for positions of responsibility.
- Ten or more years of dynamic HR management experience in a fast-paced, high-growth technology business.
- Must have a minimum of three years leading a people organization of similar or larger size, with demonstrated scaling experience.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment, and achieve significant, ongoing recruitment goals
- Expertise and experience in benefits management and administration; experience and knowledge in human resource policies, procedures and compliance
- Demonstrable track-record of implementing talent and performance management interventions; expertise and experience in recruiting and assessing junior and senior level talent
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive; understands how to intelligently use resources (i.e. existing content, capital, and talent) to develop and realize a vision
- Possess exceptional people management and facilitation skills; outstanding communication skills and ability to connect with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Strong comfort with a fast-paced startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Strong believer in AnyRoad's brand vision and values
- Possess Emotional Intelligence and Empathy, and believe that those are necessary for a well-functioning organization