Employee Experience Program Manager
San Francisco, CA /
About the Role:
We are looking for our first Employee Experience Program Manager to help us build a phenomenal and foster a phenomenal culture at Anyscale! This person’s primary mission is to ensure every person at Anyscale gets ramped in their role and our culture as we grow. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with new employees and help us to achieve a phenomenal culture one person at-a-time.
As a key part of this role, you will own and run a phenomenal onboarding process - where every new teammate learns about our culture, makes personal and lasting connections with other employees at Anyscale starting from day 1 and begins the process of ramping on the knowledge, processes and practices needed to succeed at Anyscale as we grow.
You will also help us build an exciting working environment (e.g., our office, remote experience) where employees at Anyscale can thrive. This will be a creative part of your role as you develop and implement improvements to the spaces where we work (e.g., office experiences) and the experiences that bring us together (e.g., events).
About the People Team:
We are a growing team with a passion for building a high performance culture of inclusion, belonging, learning and growth. We value grit, a growth mindset, camaraderie, science and innovation.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience creating high quality, interactive learning materials to achieve measurable impact to knowledge gain and behavior change
- Experience analyzing various data types to determine educational and behavioral outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A breadth of skills; can toggle between analyzing a space to build greater collaborative experience to reviewing employee data to understand how our Onboarding program could be improved to reduce ramp time
- Are extremely organized; able to plan and coordinate across many stakeholders, can handle a lot of different kinds of requests, can prioritize effectively and can build efficient ways to get things done
- An ability to communicate well with many different styles of thinkers (e.g., technical, creative)
- A passion for inspiring and supporting people’s growth and development, a deep interest in culture and organizational effectiveness and a love for experimentation and learning
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A and a $40M Series B funding from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), NEA, Foundation Capital, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.