San Francisco, CA /
About the role:
With plans to double our engineering, product, and design teams over the next year, we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us scale! As one of the first recruiters on board, you will be a strategic partner in finding creative ways to attract talent, delivering a delightful candidate experience, implementing scalable processes, and, of course, growing our teams.
We are looking for passionate, motivated people who are excited to build tools to power the next generation of cloud applications. We are excited to build a diverse team and encourage all to apply!
As part of this role, you will:
- Partner with senior leaders across various departments to understand hiring objectives and customize recruiting strategies to achieve hiring goals
- Drive effective and scalable hiring processes, continuing to fine-tune the best approaches to interviewing, technical assessments, recruiting process, and interviewer calibration
- Understand and adapt to changing hiring needs, and in turn and build creative strategies for engaging passive talent across roles, including underrepresented groups in tech
- Manage and deliver a great candidate experience from initial touch point through the offer stage
- Partner with People Operations to continuously improve our holistic candidate experience
- Establish a data-driven approach to tracking the effectiveness of our recruiting processes; track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress on a regular cadence
- Build our university recruiting processes and program
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- At least 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience, in-house or agency
- Successful track record in hiring technical talent, from engineers to product managers to designers across various levels. Bonus if you've overseen non-technical roles as well!
- Experience hiring for B2B enterprise tech companies. Startup experience is a plus!
- Deep understanding of recent market and tech trends, and ability to apply knowledge to proactively identify and engage passive talent
- Ability to network and nurture long term relationships with passive candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- A growth mindset and truly flexible, you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Strong analytical skills - you'll build a system to track sourcing metrics and draw actionable insights
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving, you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to improve your process and make it more efficient, and you are unafraid of trying new things and embracing new ideas
- An interest in and familiarity with software development and technology
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A and a $40M Series B funding from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), NEA, Foundation Capital, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.