San Francisco, CA /
About the role:
We are looking for a recruiter to do whatever it takes to grow and scale our team. Responsibilities will include finding creative ways to source the best candidates, delivering a delightful candidate experience, implementing scalable processes, and using data to constantly refine our processes.
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A funding led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) with participation from NEA, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
We are looking for passionate, motivated people who are excited to build tools to power the next generation of cloud applications.
As part of your role you will:
- Source great candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Manage and deliver a great candidate experience from sourcing through the offer stage
- Drive effective and scalable hiring processes, continuing to fine-tune the best approaches to interviewing, technical assessments, recruiting process, and interviewer calibration
- Hold a high engineering bar with a quality check during the recruiter phone screen stage
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress on a regular cadence
- Establish our university recruiting processes
You may be fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- A growth mindset and truly flexible, you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving, you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to improve your process and make it more efficient, and you are unafraid of trying new things and embracing new ideas
- An interest in and familiarity with software development and technology
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
Must be willing to work onsite in our office.
We are excited to build a diverse team and encourage all to apply!