San Francisco, CA /
At Anyscale, we're looking for passionate, motivated people who are excited to build tools that will power the next generation of cloud applications. If the idea of an infinite laptop appeals to you, let's build the future of software development together.
We're hiring exceptional software engineers for a variety of open roles, including:
- Distributed systems
- Machine learning
- Production serving
- Reinforcement learning
As part of this role, you will:
- Develop high-quality software to empower software developers and simplify programming
- Work with a team of leading experts in distributed systems and machine learning
- Communicate your work to a broader audience through talks, tutorials, and blog posts
- Help us build and shape a world-class company
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, system design
- Experience in building scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Experience working with a cloud technology stack (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes)
- Experience building machine learning training pipelines or inference services in a production setting
- Experience with big data tools (Spark, Flink, Hadoop)
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A and a $40M Series B funding from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), NEA, Foundation Capital, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.