Content Marketing Associate
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Anyscale provides a development platform intended to simplify distributed computing. This enables software developers of all skill levels to build applications that run at any scale from a laptop to the data center.
We're commercializing a popular open source project called Ray - which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning.
Our goal is to enable organizations to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world and at lower cost. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition.
Anyscale is based in San Francisco, CA.
Anyscale is looking to hire a Content Marketing Associate/Project Manager as we continue to scale our Marketing team. The Content Marketing Associate/Project Manager will be responsible for managing Anyscale’s day-to-day marketing and content operations, including maintaining and updating demand generation and Marketing Automation and CRM tools, content programs, establishing best practices for different content channels, authoring content, and working with stakeholders across the company to promote various Anyscale assets and events. You should bring stellar writing and communication skills, have a penchant for learning, be detail oriented, and be an advocate for data-driven decisions. This is a great opportunity to join a smart, fast-growing team and jump start your career in marketing, content, communications, and social media.
As part of this role, you will:
- Manage internal demand generation, Marketing Automation and CRM tools (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Manage the Anyscale social media, programs and email programs including calendars, associated market outreach and measuring results, plus scheduling daily posts and email sends, sourcing content
- Document best practices for various content channels (social, email, web, syndicated content relationships) and observations about our audiences
- Contribute to other internal documentation (comms guidelines, style guides, etc.)
- Report out on results of general campaigns, website, leads and more
- Assist with blogs, email campaigns, website copy,, and social copy as needed
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with Google Workspace, Google Analytics, and social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Basic proficiency with spreadsheets and data analysis and reporting, with experience in Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- An interest in software development and technology and learning how to speak to developer audiences
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Flexibility and openness to shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
Candidates for this role must be available to work in person in our San Francisco office in a hybrid capacity.
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.