San Francisco, CA /
About the role:
Anyscale is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator. Selected candidate will help with back-office responsibilities including greeting candidates, scheduling interviews, working on background checks, and creating offers of employment. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, be detail oriented and understand the importance of recruiting, employee benefits programs and compliance programs.
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A and a $40M Series B funding from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), NEA, Foundation Capital, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
We are looking for passionate, motivated people who are excited to build tools to power the next generation of cloud applications.
As part of your role you will:
- Schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Work closely with recruiting team to share new applicants and ensure follow-up with candidates
- Greet candidates and provide company tours
- Participate in Job Fairs representing Anyscale
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- File applications and perform background checks on candidates
- Answer phones and greet employees/candidates
- Operate independently with minimal day-to-day guidance from management
- Multi-task effectively- working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced work environment
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring bar with each new recruit
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
You may be fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- A growth mindset and truly flexible, you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- An interest in and familiarity with software development and technology
- New grads welcome!
- Bonus if you have coordination or admin experience in fast-paced environment
Must be willing to work onsite in our office.
We are excited to build a diverse team and encourage all to apply!