Berkeley, CA /
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A funding led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) with participation from NEA, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
Open source has become a critical building block of modern software, and one of our top priorities is to grow the open source community around Ray. A thriving open source community will help accelerate software development and machine learning around the world.
By shaping our online presence on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other venues, you will help support, grow, and define the Ray community. We are looking for machine learning enthusiasts with a passion for communication and experimentation who are scrappy executors who can find creative ways to get things done.
As part of your role you will:
- Manage and post on our social media accounts
- Develop creative social media campaigns and content
- Promote our blog posts, open source features, events, and talks
- Assist with website updates, newsletters, and media outreach
- Design work on infographics and other collateral
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have experience with social media best practices, particularly on Twitter and Facebook
- Have experience with machine learning
- Are creative, constantly experimenting, and can always find a way to get things done
- Have a large number of Twitter followers
- Have written widely-read blog posts
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexualities to apply.
Must be willing to work onsite in our Berkeley, CA office.