Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
San Francisco, CA /
About the role:
Anyscale is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator as we continue to scale. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for candidates and own all aspects of coordination - scheduling, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, and creating a pleasant candidate experience. You'll also have the opportunity to build out and manage all hiring processes ensuring that the recruiting engine continues to run smoothly and efficiently as we scale. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, smart team and grow your experience in recruiting and operations!
Note: This will start as a contract role with the potential to convert into full-time.
Anyscale provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We’re commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded Anyscale. The company raised a $20.6M Series A and a $40M Series B funding from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), NEA, Foundation Capital, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
As part of your role you will:
- Communicate and coordinate all aspects of the interview process for candidates
- Schedule interviews and reference calls on behalf of the team
- Create and manage job descriptions across all job boards
- Provide excellent and quality candidate interview experience
- Assist with screening resumes of inbound applicants
- Help build out and make internal processes more efficient
- Send out NDAs to candidates and maintain records
- Assist in all other areas of the company's recruiting process as needed
You may be fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- A growth mindset and truly flexible, you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- An interest in and familiarity with software development and technology
- New grads welcome! Bonus if you have 1-2 years of experience in recruiting, executive assistance, or administration
- Tech-savvy with Google calendar, task management, spreadsheets, video conferencing (Zoom and Google Meet)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail
- Strong EQ and analytical skills - you enjoy data/numbers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsiveness outside of normal hours to keep momentum
- Previous experience with an ATS is a plus!
Must be willing to work onsite in our SF office.
We are excited to build a diverse team and encourage all to apply!