Los Angeles, CA
Engineering – Hardware /
FT - Regular
AnySignal is a startup whose mission is to usher in the next generation of RF products and services. For the most demanding space and defense missions, AnySignal provides a flexible platform with world-class performance that is easy to deploy, monitor, purchase, and upgrade.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds that cover cloud computing to artificial intelligence, communications and sensing, embedded systems, and much more.
We're seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer proficient in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools to join our team. Your role will be pivotal in designing, developing, and testing electronics for communication with satellites, air vehicles, and UAVs, ensuring they meet the intricate requirements of space and airborne applications.
- Utilize EDA tools expertly to develop, analyze, and refine complex electrical designs, ensuring high reliability and performance.
- Collaborate closely with engineers from adjacent disciplines (mechanical, thermal, software, test engineering, supply chain, etc.) to deliver tightly integrated, high-performance hardware systems.
- Employ lab equipment (oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.) and software debugging tools to troubleshoot issues effectively, ensuring optimal system performance.
- Develop and execute comprehensive verification test plans, procedures, and reports, with an emphasis on ensuring the reliability and integrity of hardware components.
- Proficiency with Altium for schematic capture and board design, including experience with microcontrollers, processors, memory interfaces, and digital interface buses.
- Familiarity with RF design and test, with the ability to optimize radio frequency applications within complex electrical systems.
- Experience in hardware design tailored for ISS/LEO environments, understanding the unique challenges and requirements associated with space and low earth orbit applications.
- Strong experience with digital system simulation, analysis, and design of high-speed digital circuits.
- Knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics and electronic circuits, with power electronics being a plus.
- Comfortable with a variety of electronic CAD tools and simulation tools, including ADS, HFSS, and SPICE.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, able to articulate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- In this role, your adeptness in employing EDA tools, your insights into RF design/testing, and your experience with ISS/LEO environment hardware design will be invaluable as we strive to push the boundaries of communication technology.
$90,000 - $140,000 a year
In order to comply with the space technology export rules of the U.S. Government, such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), it is necessary to be a U.S. citizen, a lawful U.S. permanent resident, a protected individual as specified by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or possess eligibility to secure the necessary authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. For additional information on ITAR, please seek further details.
AnySignal values and fosters an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel respected, supported and able to participate. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, veterans, people who identify as LGBTQIA2S+ and others who may contribute to diversification in our environment.
Should you have a need for accommodation, AnySignal will endeavor to meet your accommodation needs. At any stage of the recruitment and selection process you may make your needs for accommodation known through contacting our team, in confidence, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to provide equal access to all applicants with disabilities, please do not hesitate to contact us about accommodations.