Senior Email Marketing Manager (Remote - United States)
Age of Learning, Inc. – Marketing /
Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of more than 600 individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, developers, artists, writers, designers, engineers, producers, product managers, analysts and marketing experts! Together we develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
Our flagship product ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy® is a comprehensive online curriculum and the #1 digital learning product for young children. To-date, more than 30 million children worldwide have completed over 8 billion Learning Activities on ABCmouse. We recently launched Adventure Academy, the first massively multiplayer online (MMO) game designed specifically to help elementary- and middle-school-aged children learn. It features thousands of engaging Learning Activities—including minigames, books, original animated and live action series, and more—in a fun and safe virtual world. Other Age of Learning programs include immersive English language learning products for children in China and Japan; ReadingIQ, a digital library and literacy platform; and a groundbreaking personalized, adaptive digital learning system that individualizes math instruction for every child through AI-driven technology.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. We provide our educational programs at no cost to teachers, Head Start programs, public libraries, and other community organizations, and have served millions of children through these initiatives. We recently established the Age of Learning Foundation to expand this work globally.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
Age of Learning is seeking a Senior Email Marketing Manager to join the team and oversee our direct-response email marketing initiatives.
This person will play a key role in developing and coordinating data-driven CRM programs for our customers and be knowledgeable in the ability to maximize deliverability into the inbox.
- Define, maintain, and evolve the overall direct-response email strategy for all Age of Learning products
- Partner with a cross-functional team to develop CRM programs targeting prospects, current members, and former members through engaging messaging and creative
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests to management regularly
- Consult on best-in-class approaches and practices
- Drive measurable ROI and engagement specifically for the email channel
- Be hands-on in the CRM platform; including set-up and deployment of campaign and journeys, segmenting data, building lists, and monitoring results
- Minimum of three years experience crafting and deploying CRM systems for enterprise businesses
- In-depth knowledge of CRM, marketing automation, and personalization programs including strategy, technology, and consumer behavior
- Understanding of best practices in the development and delivery of CRM communications
- Ability to interact with and provide guidance to technology, data, design, and creative teams
- An ability to work cross-functionally and with vendor and agency partners is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple brands simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Able to effectively work independently and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop creative campaign strategies and promotions that resonate with the target audience to achieve campaign goals
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% - 100% of health and welfare benefit premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days plus 11 observed national paid holidays
• Team bonding events and a highly collaborative environment
• Commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment in addition to an inclusive and supportive company culture
• Access to our internal DEI Task Force that focuses on ensuring our products represent all children on a global scale
• Opportunities for professional growth through professional learning and development programs
• A temporary 100% remote work environment, due to COVID restrictions, to help ensure the safety of our employees
• Monthly internet stipend provided due to temporary remote work environment