Sr. Data Analyst, Growth/Business Analytics
San Francisco, California
Apartment List is building a product that helps renters find the perfect place to live, and traffic to our website is growing exponentially. We’re looking for an data analyst to join the Growth team and drive data insights. The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for leveraging advanced analytical skills and technique to help us solve our most crucial data problems. The ideal candidate has a passion for data and leveraging data to make important strategic decision.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Be a key player in defining our overall growth and business strategy through data
- Drive data mining, analysis, and dash-boarding that transforms data and enables the organization to make important strategic decisions.
- Provide analytical support and work cross-functionally on high-visibility projects and teams across the organization
- Apply advanced analytical techniques to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness throughout the larger organization
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models and dashboards covering key business metrics - user growth, engagement, conversion funnel, revenue
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of experience in similar data analytics/scientist roles
- Expert in SQL (other data-focused languages such as R and Python are a plus)
- Strong visualization skills and experience with visualization tools such as Chartio, Tableau, or Periscope
- You’re excited to dig into the data and help build the best apartment renting experience
And here is what’s in it for you:
- Be a big part of company growth with the opportunity to solve difficult challenges
- Work with a smart, supportive, and encouraging team that knows how to have fun
- Full dental, medical, and vision plans
- Fantastic perks and awesome culture: daily catered lunch, fully stocked kitchen, transportation stipend, gym membership, numerous learning opportunities, and much more
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!