Performance Marketing Associate
San Francisco, California
As an associate on the Performance Marketing Team, you will be responsible for managing online marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Social, App and Display). You will own the day-to-day of our marketing campaigns, as well as our testing strategy to deliver the biggest impact to the business. This cross-functional role will be working closely with analytics, design and engineering teams to scale the growth of our marketing campaigns.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Perform strategic data mining and analysis, drawing insights and transforming them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and growth
- Build, optimize and execute campaigns, while always seeking to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies
- Conduct market research, track and compile the latest industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies. Develop insights to support our continued growth for our business
- Collaborate with internal (design, product) and external teams on projects to drive growth and efficiency
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of paid social / app marketing with a BA/BS degree and excellent analytical skills
- Live and breathe online marketing, stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and developments
- Proficient with Excel and SQL with a proven history of data-driven optimization
- Marketing experience in real-estate / automotive / B2B / Financial Services / Gaming with a history of managing large advertising budgets
- Experience working cross-team with designers (messaging/UGC) and/or engineers
- Above all else you are curious, humble and goal-oriented
And here is what's in it for you:
- Be a big part of company growth with the opportunity to solve difficult challenges
- Work with a supportive and encouraging team that knows how to have fun
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!
Apartment List is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.