Sr. Talent Partner
San Francisco, California
Apartment List's talent team is looking for an experienced full-cycle talent partner to join the team. We are a high-energy, high-performing team that loves working in a rapidly changing environment and making a positive impactful to the overall business.
You’ll work closely with hiring managers including a recruiting coordinator who supports logistics, and the rest of the people team to come up with strategic recruitment strategies to successfully hire future A-listers. In a job market that is highly competitive, you will take pride in identifying individuals that want to make a difference in renters lives. You will apply your creative sourcing skills, develop great relationships with our hiring managers, and find creative ways to bring in great talent to a great company. You'll be influential in identifying candidates who align with Apartment List's values and add to its culture.
Finding a place to call “home” can be a long and stressful process. At Apartment List, we work hard on ways to make it easier, better, and faster. Come join us!
Here is what you'll do as part of the team:
- You will lead full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive applicant experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing applicants
- Manage relationships with hiring managers to create strategies and drive successful execution for the organization
- Identify, screen and present exceptional diverse talent pools
- Influence & guide hiring managers to leverage best practices in hiring
- Effectively work with our Sourcing Specialist to develop deep pipelines
And here are the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- 4-6 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An experienced level of knowledge in: sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior technical positions.
- Ability to learn/flex and adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to build credibility with upper levels of management to consult and influence
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to clients and candidates
Apartment List is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.