Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer, Renter Acquisition - REMOTE USA (outside CA)
San Francisco, California
The Renter Acquisition team helps you find your next home on Apartment List. We are a team that builds experience for users who first arrive at our site, either from search engines or typing the url in the address bar. We are passionate about solving real-world pain points, from improving the speed of our pages so we can reach users faster to building new tools to inform renters on the right amount to pay for rent. We work closely with the growth marketing team to bring our innovative renter experience to more people, and to fuel the growth of the business.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Work on the Apartment List flagship web application with a small team of full stack engineers
- Collaborate with product owner and designer to build and improve user experiences for renters
- Run A/B tests and SEO experiments to make data-driven optimizations to on-boarding flow for new renters
- We use the latest tools such as Slack, Zoom, and Google Hangouts to communicate across the company. You need to be fluent in English (reading + writing) as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation, innovation, and discussions are the norm
And here is what’s in it for you:
- Mentorship and training to get you onboard quickly and to learn new development skills
- Encouraged to explore new technologies and to adopt them in our product development
- Empowered to participate the whole development cycle, and drive important product decisions
- Quarterly retreat at our home office in SF for you to come work with the rest of the team
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!