Client Success Manager
San Francisco, California
Sales Operations drives the post-sale interactions, strategy & analytics, and data integrity for our supply-side client base. We are looking for a dynamic customer success professional with a customer first mentality to join our Account Management team. This function is critical to our businesses success and will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. If you love building relationships and driving best in class client success for a product that makes an impact on people’s lives, here is your opportunity!
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Delight our clients - You will manage a portfolio of clients and own and maintain client health through proactive engagement and relationship management, performance evaluations and expectation alignment.
- Maximize client retention - You will identify client challenges and pain points and partner with cross-functional team members (Sales, Product, Analytics, Data Operations) to provide solutions. You will be responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and satisfaction.
- Build a best in class Client Success team - You, along with your peers and leaders across the Go To Market function, will work hard and play hard together to deliver against challenging performance goals and up-level each other.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- 2 - 3 years of successful experience as a Client Success or Account Manager role, preferably within a Sales organization.
- You are data-driven and have experience analyzing data sets to derive insights. You love Excel; basic SQL skills a plus.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You are insatiably curious, self-motivated, and results driven.
- You are a team player and get excited about learning from and encouraging those around you.
- You’re not afraid to get scrappy in a small startup environment and use your creative problem solving skills to deliver results.
And here is what’s in it for you:
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- An incredible opportunity to build out and contribute to a critical function
- A great office environment in the heart of SOMA: surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, located just three blocks from the ballpark
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!
Apartment List is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.