Data Operations & Integrations Manager
San Francisco, California
Sales Operations drives the post-sale interactions, strategy & analytics, and data integrity for our supply-side client base. We are looking for a leader to join our Sales Operations team to lead and manage our Data Operations function. Data Operations ensures the integrity and performance of our listings to allow our supply-side clients to showcase their listings to our renters in the most accurate and complete manner.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Manage a team of 4-5 Data Operations Specialists, setting priorities and ensuring your team hits quality and performance KPIs. This includes your willingness to roll up your sleeves and working closely with your team to get the work done. Build a high performing team, foster open communication, ownership, trust and collaboration
- Develop and maintain necessary processes, quality acceptance criteria, tools and talent to continually deliver high-quality data for the listings in the Apartment List marketplace
- Optimize data flow - understand and improve where data originates from our client’s system, how it is mapped and utilized within our systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to support continuous improvement initiatives and implement best practices. Proven ability to establish and maintain strong, effective working cross-functional relationships (Product, Engineering, Sales and Sales Operations)
- Act as Technical liaison between Sales operations and Product
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years experience in a data related field, ideally Data Operations
- Knowledge in advanced data tools such as SQL, Redshift, Excel, Salesforce.
- Experience building out new scalable processes and/or optimizing existing processes
- High technical and analytical aptitude and are confident in learning new system ecosystems and integrations quickly
- Managed a team and get excited about coaching and encouraging those around you.
- You are insatiably curious, self-motivated, and results driven
- Experience with Python a plus.
And here is what’s in it for you:
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- A great office environment in the heart of SOMA: surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, located just three blocks from the ball park
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!