Sr. Salesforce Administrator
San Francisco, California
Finding a place to call “home” can be a long and stressful process. At Apartment List, we work hard on ways to make it easier, better, and faster. We are looking for a leader to join our Sales Operations team to manage our Salesforce system. If you dream of thinking strategically and problem solving in a fast-paced and supportive environment that will ultimately improve the experience of millions of renters, here is your opportunity!
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Strategically design, administer, troubleshoot, and monitor a scalable Salesforce Platform
- Work cross-functionally with team members to optimize user experience
- Install, configure, and maintain Salesforce 3rd party app integrations including but not limited to: Conga, Steelbrick, Webmerge, Marketo
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, custom objects and user management.
- Develop efficient systems and processes that promote user adoption and simplify business activities
- Assist with training and resource creation for users
Here’s the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- 2-3 years (or 5+ years) of extensive experience managing and customizing the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Administration Certification (ADM 201) required (ADM 211 preferred)
- Experience leading a team of Salesforce Admins or have direct management experience and get excited about coaching and encouraging those around you
- Experience translating business processes into efficient technical workflows that streamline user experience
- Desirably, you have exposure to Apex, Visualforce, and the Salesforce.com APIs
- Ideally, you have exposure to converting from Classic to Lightning
- An insatiable curiosity
And here is what’s in it for you:
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- An incredible opportunity to build out and lead a critical function
- A great office environment in the heart of SOMA: surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, located just three blocks from the ball park
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!
Apartment List is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.