Sr. Salesforce Administrator
San Francisco, California
Finding a place to call “home” can be a long and stressful process. At Apartment List, we work hard on ways to make it easier, better, and faster. We are looking for a leader to join our Sales Operations team to manage our Salesforce system. If you dream of thinking strategically and problem solving in a fast-paced and supportive environment that will ultimately improve the experience of millions of renters, here is your opportunity!
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Strategically design, administer, troubleshoot, and monitor a scalable Salesforce Platform
- Work cross-functionally with team members to optimize user experience
- Install, configure, and maintain Salesforce 3rd party app integrations including but not limited to: Conga, Steelbrick, Webmerge, Marketo
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, custom objects and user management.
- Develop efficient systems and processes that promote user adoption and simplify business activities
- Assist with training and resource creation for users
Here’s the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- 2-3 years of extensive experience managing and customizing the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Administration Certification (ADM 201) required (ADM 211 preferred)
- Experience leading a team of Salesforce Admins or have direct management experience and get excited about coaching and encouraging those around you
- Experience translating business processes into efficient technical workflows that streamline user experience
- Desirably, you have exposure to Apex, Visualforce, and the salesforce.com APIs
- Ideally, you have exposure to converting from Classic to Lightning
- An insatiable curiosity
And here is what’s in it for you:
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- An incredible opportunity to build out and lead a critical function
- A great office environment in the heart of SOMA: surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, located just three blocks from the ball park
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!