Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer, Supply - REMOTE USA (outside CA)
San Francisco, California
The Supply team makes sure your dream home is available on Apartment List. We are responsible for core revenue flow of Apartment List. We build integrations with numerous supplier APIs, sync apartment information within minutes of the listing changing, and help enable great renting experiences by building best-in-class landlord-facing tools. Our team works closely with cross-functional partners across product, analytics, finance and operations to ensure best homes are listed on our platform.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Build the import, curation, and management systems responsible for all listing data and the core revenue flow of Apartment List.
- Work in a small team of dedicated and excitable software engineers.
- Wrangle an ever-expanding network of microservices.
- Work with our world-class apartment sales team to build and launch new client-facing products.
- We use the latest tools such as Slack, Zoom, and Google Hangouts to communicate across the company. You need to be fluent in English (reading + writing) as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation, innovation, and discussions are the norm.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- BA in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, Engineering or related, or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience writing RESTful services in object-oriented or functional programming languages
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Self motivated and comfortable working remotely
- Must be able to learn and then navigate multiple systems and processes
- Strong organizational skills
And here is what’s in it for you:
- Mentorship and training to get you onboard quickly and to learn new development skills.
- Encouraged to explore new technologies and to adopt them in our product development.
- Empowered to participate the whole development cycle, and drive important product decisions.
- Quarterly retreat at our home office in SF for you to come work with the rest of the team.
- Lots of cool team building events, team offsites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!