Sr. Performance Marketing Associate
San Francisco, California
As a member on the Performance Marketing Team, you will be responsible for managing online marketing campaigns on multiple channels (Social, App and Display). You will own the strategy and execution of growing our marketing campaigns, as well as our testing strategy to deliver the biggest impact to the business. In this role, you will be working closely with analytics, design and engineering teams to scale the growth of our marketing campaigns.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Perform strategic data mining and analysis, drawing insights and transforming data into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and growth
- Align marketing initiatives with overall business goals
- Strategize and execute experiments to continuously improve key metrics across campaigns
- Collaborate with internal (design, product) and external teams on projects to drive growth and efficiency
- Provide input to predictive models that drive company growth
- Mentor, motivate and develop team members to ensure they are set up for success
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- 4+ years of paid social / app marketing, BA/BS degree, excellent analytical skills and strong vision and strategy
- Proven marketer that drives positive ROI by optimizing CPA, LTV, ROAS with a never-ending appetite to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies
- Ability to manage a large budget with aggressive targets
- Exceptional Excel skills and strong SQL experience or the appetite to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Above all else you are curious, humble and goal-oriented
And here is what’s in it for you:
- Be a big part of company growth with the opportunity to solve difficult challenges
- Work with a supportive and encouraging team that knows how to have fun
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!
Apartment List is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.