Client Service Specialist
San Francisco, California
Finding a place to call “home” can be a long and stressful process. At Apartment List, we work hard on ways to make it easier, better, and faster. Apartment List is growing fast and to accelerate that growth we just raised $50M in our Series C. We are looking for a Client Service Specialist to help own client relationships across our entire multifamily portfolio. If you dream of providing top of the line customer service for a product that makes an impact on people’s lives, here is your opportunity!
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Provide the best level of service to our clients and communities each and every day by responding to questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in the onboarding process for clients & communities, ensuring they are set up for success from the very beginning. You will work hand in hand with the integrations team to make sure we have everything we need to hook up with our clients’ systems, and review clients’ listings prior to going live.
- Collaborate with the Senior Account Managers to create check in materials for any client meetings and pull performance data.
- Work closely with sales - who you view as part of your team - on a day to day basis to maintain happy client relationships. You support sales in all that you do, and they in turn support the account management team.
- Ensure all client data - from address to billing information - is correctly logged in Salesforce. Clean data means you have an accurate database for future reference if any client issues should arise.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and 1 year of client services experience preferred.
- You live and breathe customer service, always putting clients first and taking pride in the service you provide.
- You prioritize your detailed to-do list every morning, your inbox is at zero, and you know exactly where you find that file you were just working on. In short, organization is fundamental to your success.
- Whether it is a new client integration or learning to navigate Salesforce, you can learn systems well and don’t shy away from the technological aspects of any job.
And here is what’s in it for you:
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- An incredible opportunity to build out and lead a critical function
- A great office environment in the heart of SOMA: surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, located just three blocks from the ball park
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!