Sr. Software Engineer, Premium Listings
San Francisco, California
The Premium Listings team is building a new product to allow apartments get more exposure and differentiate themselves to renters. As part of the Supply team, we work across the stack and iterate quickly to deliver a product that will make significant impact on Apartment List revenue. We are looking for a motivated and experienced engineer to help us build the product and scale it across the US.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Build and scale the premium listings product.
- Experiment and iterate on ranking algorithm and user experience to better differentiate premium properties.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners across product, analytics, operations and Sales
- Collaborate with other engineering teams and drive technical and architecture decisions at Apartment List.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- 7+ years of hands on software engineering experience.
- Experience building full stack product experiences and backend services.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Attention to detail and ability to implement creative and technically sound solutions to product challenges.
- Experience in building ads product is a plus.
And here is what’s in it for you:
- Mentorship and training to get you onboard quickly and to learn new development skills.
- Encouraged to explore new technologies and to adopt them in our product development.
- Empowered to participate in the whole development cycle, and drive important product decisions.
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!
Apartment List is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.