Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.
Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
The Engineering Team:
Apollo is run by a lean team of mission-driven value centric individuals. Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly front-end engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company.
About the Role:
As our first full-time data engineer you will collaborate with our CTO to design and build out our database. Apollo manages a multi-terrabyte scale database consisting of trillions of data points. The primary job of the data engineer will be to expand upon this industry-leading database. You will get the chance to make critical db schema decisions and architectural improvements that lay the DB foundation for the upcoming years. We expect a very strong ability in reasoning through different edge cases, innovating upon data pipelines, cleaning up corrupt data, and architecturing core backend components. The right candidate should be excited by the prospect of re-designing entire data architectures to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in software engineering or data engineering. CS or equivalent degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of at least one open-source popular database, both SQL and NoSQL OK. Knowledge of MongoDB preferred but not required.
- Expertise architecturing database schema and pipelines at the terabyte scale
- Expertise in at least one modern programming languages such as Python, Ruby, or C++; comfort with writing significant software code and scripts
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Creative and innovative problem solver with experience working in a startup environment
- Competitive salary, equity grants, healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax commuter benefits and easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and team building events
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.