Full-Stack Software Engineer
About the Company:
Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.
Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
About the Role:
There is much more that we want to build and so much that we could improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into most projects.
Examples of work that Software Engineers do at ZenProspect:
- Scrape news from more than 1000+ sources every day. Apply NLP to categorize the news, and alert users based on their preference.
- Design, build, and scale machine learning pipelines that analyze and score user’s data based on billions of signals that we scrape from tens of millions of websites.
- Design, build, and scale complex and highly customizable analytics engines to help clients track success metrics while using our platform.
- Build a phone call system that allows users to make phone calls on the platform and track their phone call history. Apply NLP on the recording to help our customer analyze their phone calls and improve performance.
- Collaborate with CTO and CEO to design, iterate upon, as well as implement core product initiatives.
- Front-end development in React/Redux/NodeJS/ES6, SCSS
- Backend development of RESTful services in Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, and Elasticsearch
- Scaling existing backend systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements
- Create internal tools to help our sales and support teams guide our customers to success
- Experience with database modeling (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Ability to take complex product goals and efficiently deliver working software in logically consumable pieces
- Creative and innovative problem solver with experience working in a startup environment
Great To Haves
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, React, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Web scraping (Mechanize, Phantomjs, Selenium, XPath,... )
- Skills in Machine Learning
- Competitive salary, equity grants, healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax commuter benefits and easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and team building events
- Dog friendly office
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.