Sales & Marketing Internship
Who we are:
Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.
Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
What we’re looking for:
A passionate, driven, meticulous student who is seeking an opportunity to work side-by-side with our go-to-market teams: sales, marketing and operations. You’ll collaborate closely with C-level executives, Account Executives, and Marketing Managers to learn everything from prospecting, building relationships, content creation, and executing on strategic initiatives.
• Genuinely curious about tech, sales, and early stage business operations
• Practices active listening, coachable, can implement feedback, and has history of consistent self improvement
• Strong preference for an individual with design skills / designing decks, collateral, sales training material
• Self-starter, well-organized, capable of prioritizing time-sensitive tasks, clear communicator with a sophisticated business acumen
• Business Management, Communications, Marketing or similar educational focus preferred
What we’re offering:
• Comprehensive training of sales and marketing best practices
• Handle logistics and assist with operations associated with our sales and marketing programs
• Create original content for internal & external customers
• Understand business objectives, help streamline internal processes and anticipate bottlenecks
Length of Internship: 12-weeks
• Catered Lunches
• Competitive Salary
• Team Happy Hours
• Company Events & Outings
• Great Office Location