Senior Account Executive (Mid-Market)
About the Company:
Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.
Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
About the Role:
We have a disruptive product that is changing how companies run sales and marketing. Our product is great and our market is huge. We're growing and need a sales pro to come in, become a product expert, grow quickly, and drive revenue. Our Account Executives (AE) will be closing deals & building the revenue foundation contributing to our business growth.
- The ideal candidate loves selling & growing within a sales team.
- Brings a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a constant desire to improve
- Has at least 3+ years of closing experience, particularly in enterprise software
- Prior experience as a quota-carrying inside sales rep or SDR at a SaaS company
- Strong record of success in sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Get it done and collaborative attitude
- Previous experience with Salesforce and other modern sales tooling
- Qualify leads from Marketing, Outbound Prospecting, and from Partners to Opportunities and Deals
- Build and grow your own pipeline with various sales strategies
- Sell by phone, conduct demos and trials with prospects then turn them into happy customers
- Adapt quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic culture
- Competitive salary, equity grants, healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax commuter benefits and easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and team building events
- Dog friendly office