Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
Apollo is the most intelligent, data-first engagement platform helping sales and marketing teams to connect their solutions with those who need them most. Apollo offers an integrated platform for predictive prospecting, sales engagement, and actionable analytics. The platform allows clients to link existing CRMs, such as Salesforce, with proprietary data collected from more than 200 million contacts at 10 million companies – connecting sales teams with the right potential customers at the right time.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help define our customer experience and become a core contributor to building a world-class support organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who truly cares about client success, has experience and passion in teaching and troubleshooting software.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for managing customer support requests via email, chat, and phone. As a core member of our support team, you will help create and edit help center content for employees and customers, as well as interface with product and engineering to help improve the platform. Prior experience with Intercom, Salesforce, HubSpot, and ZenDesk is preferred.
What You Will Do
- Help define our customer experience and build a world-class support organization.
- Apply your technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues.
- Understand the Apollo product and databases better than anyone else in the world.
- Manage and effectively resolve customer support requests using email, chat, and phone.
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to leadership and engineering in a proactive manner.
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure our customers love us!
What We Look For
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS or software customer support (or similar function)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- A desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Slack or similar platforms.
Extra Points For
- Prior experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of outbound sales, sales acceleration, and lead generation processes and frameworks.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience working with salespeople, marketing/demand generation, engineering professionals.
- Background in sales and marketing (technology industry).
- Prior experience in customer service (non-technology industry)
- Competitive salary, equity grants
- Top of the line healthcare coverage (medical, dental, vision) and 401(k)
- Flexible time-off - recharging and taking time off is a priority for us
- Pre-tax commuter benefits