Front-End Software Engineer
Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.
Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
The Engineering Team:
Apollo is run by a lean team of mission-driven value centric individuals. Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly front-end engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company.
About the Role:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in professional front-end development
- CS or equivelent degree preferred
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Mastery of at least one modern front-end framework, such as React or Angular
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Creative and innovative problem solver with experience working in a startup environment
- Competitive salary, equity grants, healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax commuter benefits and easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and team building events
- Dog friendly office
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.