Internships at Apollo 2021 (Full-Stack)
At Apollo, we value our interns just the same as our full-time employees. In fact, some of our most important features were built by our very own interns. We completely reject the notion that internships should be an opportunity to "clean up tech debt" and work on small projects, and instead welcome interns like any other member of our product engineering teams.
If you're motivated and excited by being deeply involved with the product development process, then this is the right place for you! You'll help design and plan what we build with guidance and mentorship from the best GraphQL developers in the world. You'll talk to our customers and ultimately ship critical features to help engineers around the globe build and manage their GraphQL workflows.
As an open source company, we want to help you build your brand during your internship with us and gain recognition globally for the work you do. To celebrate the Apollo features you help deliver, we can help you prepare conference talks and write blog posts to publish for the GraphQL developer community. Our goal is to support you in making a big impact at Apollo, to make sure you get public credit for all your work, and hopefully help you in learning a ton and enjoying your time along the way.
- You're a student (in all the forms it can come in!) - we look for full time students (undergrads, Masters, and PhD candidates all welcome), bootcamp grads, and lifelong self-learners
- You've got some prior industry experience (e.g. if you're a full time student this would be a previous internship)
- You're eager to work across the stack on cutting-edge projects with a world-class team.
- You're open to an immediate or delayed full-time position (no later than mid-2022) after your internship ends
Our Tech Stack - Here's what you'll learn
- [Languages] Kotlin, Rust, TypeScript
- [Frameworks] GraphQL, React, Cypress
- [Infrastructure] Kubernetes, Terraform, Google Cloud
- [Data] Kafka, Druid, PostgreSQL, memcached
You can do this work from anywhere workable within North American time zones.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.