Appboxo is a Series-A technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, backed by tier-1 VCs such as: RTP Global, Gradient Ventures, Founders Fund and Antler. Appboxo is redefining the e-commerce experience across Southeast Asia and India, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. We continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
Shopboxo App is our new product that helps entrepreneurs, brands and SMEs to create online stores within minutes and start selling their goods and services online directly to consumers. Shopboxo provides all essential tools for businesses to run their businesses online, such as product catalog, advanced design functionality, order management, payment and shipping integration.
About the role
We are looking for a Founder’s Intern who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling Series-A startup in Singapore.
As part of the Founder’s team, you will be given the unique opportunity to work closely with the Founders of Appboxo to drive high-priority initiatives that will shape the growth of the organisation. This is a really cross-functional role and will involve collaboration across different tasks to bring ideas into reality.
The role is based in Singapore and requires to come to the office.
What you will do:
- Plug into different functions (mainly Business Development, Fundraising and Product) to help accelerate where needed
- Support end-to-end delivery of initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Conduct research and analysis to support key business decisions which can be anything from partner selection to coming up with the next feature
- You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do. You love taking up challenges and challenging the status quo. You work directly with the Founders.
- Minimum 3 months commitment period
- Profiient in Apple Keynote and/or Microsoft Powerpoint
- Always being on time, so 100% punctuality
- Design thinker and some interest in UI/UX design
- Proficient with excel and numbers
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest and knowledge about SEA startup ecosystem
- Fast-learning, self-motivated and self-driving in your own progress
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong academic record from reputable educational institution
- Being fun and having fun all the way through
- Able to start immediately
- Never compromise. Building a good product and company is not enough. We are building the best experience both internally and externally
- Working super hard to achieve results in the shortest period of time
- Break Walls
- Be honest and never shy away from honest ideas, feedback, comments
- Have fun and enjoy the ride. We spend more than 50% of our lives at work, and without fun, we will live very mediocre lives
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.