Product Manager - Singapore
Appboxo is a Series-A technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, backed by tier-1 VCs such as: RTP Global, Gradient Ventures, Founders Fund and Antler. Appboxo is redefining the e-commerce experience across Southeast Asia and India, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. We continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
Shopboxo App is our new product that helps entrepreneurs, brands and SMEs to create online stores within minutes and start selling their goods and services online directly to consumers. Shopboxo provides all essential tools for businesses to run their businesses online, such as product catalog, advanced design functionality, order management, payment and shipping integration.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join Shopboxo product team for Seller and Buyer Experience teams, push further into existing markets and launch new features that make it easy for businesses to start selling online. Your objective is to make Shopboxo hyper-competitive in existing and new markets we are currently operating or planning to enter. You will help to hire and lead a full-stack product team, set the roadmap and own this team’s delivery.
What you will do:
- Become deeply involved in understanding merchant/seller problems and rapidly building solutions for them
- Work with customers directly as the product expert, to both learn and teach
- Understand Shopboxo goals and strategies and work with management to define product goals
- Work with engineers to define product requirements and then lead those teams to deliver
- Collaborate with other teams, some of them remote, to deliver projects spanning multiple teams’ areas
- Analyse lots of data, including opportunity analysis and test result analysis
- Use that data analysis to define product vision and future direction by generating new product and feature ideas that will impact the business
- Research markets and competitors
- You love solving problems
- You have 2-3 years of experience creating enterprise products, ideally in high-growth start-ups
- Strong empathy for enterprise customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user centred design
- You have a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and/or machine learning
- Outstanding data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces is a plus
- Previous entrepreneurial/start-up experience is a plus
- Never compromise. Building a good product and company is not enough. We are building the best experience both internally and externally
- Working super hard to achieve results in the shortest period of time
- Break Walls
- Be honest and never shy away from honest ideas, feedback, comments
- Have fun and enjoy the ride. We spend more than 50% of our lives at work, and without fun, we will live very mediocre lives
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.