Sr. Software Engineer (Front-End)
Appcues is a SaaS platform used by hundreds of software companies to improve their products without writing any code. The Appcues frontend engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining features that directly empower customers, from our browser extension that provides a drag-and-drop interface for customers to build their dream UX, to the UI patterns that help millions of end users every month achieve their goals faster.
We're looking for talented web developers to join our team and help our customers build products their users love.
A typical project might include:
- Conception, design, and user-testing of new features and products, with an eye toward rapid iteration and agile processes.
- Creating microservices when necessary, to support new frontend initiatives with a minimum of duplicated code.
- Working with design, customer success, technical support, and sales to translate customer needs into working code and tight UX.
You might be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years experience developing software for the web
- A great teamwork ethic
- Experience with modern JS frameworks, e.g. React, Angular, Vue, Knockout, Backbone, etc.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
A bit of a bonus (but not a dealbreaker)
- We love a good GitHub account
- Experience with databases, caches, and other persistence layers
- Background in product or UX design
- Expertise in responsive and accessible design
Founded in 2013 in Boston, MA, Appcues is a user experience layer that accelerates growth for companies by helping them create amazing product experiences. Ones that are seamless, stickier, and more intuitive than ever before. With Appcues, any company that is investing in its product can make it more usable and feature-rich for customers.
We’re a friendly group of ambitious people who believe the best work environment is one that is meaningful, challenging, and built on openness, autonomy, and collaboration.
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer and believes a diverse team is a stronger team.