Mountain View /
Product and Customer /
Applied is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products in the Autonomous Vehicle industry. This is an important role where you will own a product end to end and will drive both the product strategy and execution.
- Develop a clear product strategy based on a deep understanding of the market, customer use cases, and time to market.
- Ensure that the product has well designed workflows and easy to use interfaces
- Work closely with engineering to implement the product vision through effective prioritization of what needs to be built next
- Manage the complete product lifecycle from launch through ongoing releases
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, pricing and customer engagement through the sales process
- Regularly interact with customers to gather feedback and ensure that it is incorporated in the product
- 2+ years experience in Product Management position in a top tech company or high growth startup
- Experience in successfully launching a product for enterprise customers
- Knowledge of some of the technology areas that Applied works in including automotive, autonomy development, and simulation methods
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent required
- Ability to manage all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ambitious personality with a drive to execute and win
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- MBA from a top program to develop foundation for product management
- Previous founder who can grasp quickly when there is a product market fit
- Exposure to hypergrowth at a startup from Series A to IPO
- Prior experience in developing products for automotive applications
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.