We are looking for bright QA engineers interested in ensuring the success of cutting edge solutions to difficult problems in the autonomy space. Our QA engineers work across our suite of products, tackling full-stack, infrastructure, robotics, and graphics problems as the last line of defense. At Applied, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, you will:
- Collaborate within the engineering team to build detailed test programs for our infrastructure platform at the cutting edge of AV software development
- Conduct and analyze test results and be responsible for critical performance of feature releases and updates
- Prioritize execution of test plans and procedures and identify performance margins.
- Create test scripts to automate the testing process and streamline overall design and performance verification testing
- Own the sign-off of test results, analysis, and reports for ongoing improvements of testing requirements
We’re looking for someone who has:
- B.S. in Software, Mechanical, Electrical, Physics, Mathematics, or similar engineering field
- Hands-on experience testing, troubleshooting or debugging complex software systems
- Proactive, organized, and good collaboration skills
- High level of professionalism to nurture an ego-free culture
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with either AV simulation, or vehicle simulation
- Familiarity with testing a complex infrastructure product
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.